Serenity Counseling For All Ages, Inc. is proud to offer affordable counseling services. Our services are covered by most major insurance plans.
Each of our counselors accept different insurance plans, but we accept most major insurances within our practice. Please verify with your counselor that he or she accepts your insurance plan.
- Anthem/Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Quality Care Partners/Ohio PPO Connect
- United Behavioral Health
- Medical Mutual
- United Healthcare
- Meritain Health
For those choosing to use insurance coverage, actual out of pocket fees vary (and are usually lower) depending on your insurance plan.
Covered by Insurance
Not Covered by Insurance
Good Faith Estimate
You have the right to receive a “Good Faith Estimate” explaining how much your medical care will cost.
Under the law, health care providers need to give patients who don’t have insurance or who are not using insurance an estimate of the bill for medical items and services.
- You have the right to receive a Good Faith Estimate for the total expected cost of any non-emergency items or services. This includes related costs like medical tests, prescription drugs, equipment, and hospital fees.
- Make sure your health care provider gives you a Good Faith Estimate in writing at least 1 business day before your medical service or item. You can also ask your health care provider, and any other provider you choose, for a Good Faith Estimate before you schedule an item or service.
- If you receive a bill that is at least $400 more than your Good Faith Estimate, you can dispute the bill.
- Make sure to save a copy or picture of your Good Faith Estimate. For questions or more information about your right to a Good Faith Estimate, visit http://www.cms.gov/nosurprises or call 800-985-3059.